how to enhance colors or saturation ?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
zlazkow

how to enhance colors or saturation ?

Post by zlazkow »

I'm playing with GC, like it so far.I can not find the way how to Adjust Color - enhance saturation for each color ? like in PSE.I tried Color Balance, but it's not that.Thanks!
thorstenlemke

Re: how to enhance colors or saturation ?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,just use brightess/contrast.Thorsten I'm playing with GC, like it so far.I can not find the way how to Adjust Color - enhance saturation for each color ? like in PSE.I tried Color Balance, but it's not that.Thanks!
Zalman Lazkow

Post by Zalman Lazkow »

Hi,brightness/contrast is not as good as specific color enhancement.It only adds to the whole image a tint of red, or blue, or green. any chance for this feature ?ZalOn , at 12:51 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hello,just use brightess/contrast.ThorstenI'm playing with GC, like it so far.I can not find the way how to Adjust Color - enhance saturation for each color ? like in PSE.I tried Color Balance, but it's not that.Thanks!
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Zal,you can use the color balance for single colors. But the other colors will always be changed a bit, too.Another solution is the Xe847 filter with the second panel for a single color change.Thorsten Hi,brightness/contrast is not as good as specific color enhancement.It only adds to the whole image a tint of red, or blue, or green. any chance for this feature ?Zal
Zalman Lazkow

Post by Zalman Lazkow »

hm, thanks, it’s an interesting tool !ZalOn , at 1:56 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi Zal,you can use the color balance for single colors. But the other colors will always be changed a bit, too.Another solution is the Xe847 filter with the second panel for a single color change.ThorstenHi,brightness/contrast is not as good as specific color enhancement.It only adds to the whole image a tint of red, or blue, or green. any chance for this feature ?Zal
eligurwayne

Post by eligurwayne »

I find one way to do it is to do ...under main menu on top "PICTURE"Then"Brightness/Contrast/HueBut I found that the other submenus need to be invoked too like "Simple Brightness/Contrast/Hue and "Briteness with curve"  ..etc.. to balance that out.