[ANN] GraphicConverter 9.3 (Build 1674)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 9.3 (Build 1674)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released the new version today.You can download at Lemke Software: Image Editing, Slideshow, Browser, Batch Conversion, Metadata and more on your Mac Lemke Software: Image Editing, Slideshow, Browser... GraphicConverter is an apple photo software for graphics conversion and image editing. Picture editor, photo browser and more. GraphicConverter i... View on www.lemkesoft.com Preview by Yahoo The Mac App Store version will be available after the Apple review process.Best wishesThorsten
Jim King

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 9.3 (Build 1674)

Post by Jim King »

Hello Thorsten, Thanks for the new version of GC. Maybe I’m missing it, but I can’t find a way to adjust the gridline spacing in the “Adjust” mode Rotate function in the browser. The current very tight spacing is sometimes difficult to use so I’d like to be able to set it wider when needed. The Grid Options setting in the View dropdown menu has no effect. Thanks! Regards, Jim King
thorstenlemke

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 9.3 (Build 1674)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Jim,you can’t modify it yet.Thorsten Hello Thorsten,Thanks for the new version of GC.Maybe I’m missing it, but I can’t find a way to adjust the gridline spacing in the “Adjust” mode Rotate function in the browser. The current very tight spacing is sometimes difficult to use so I’d like to be able to set it wider when needed. The Grid Options setting in the View dropdown menu has no effect. Thanks!Regards, Jim King