Feature Request: Scrolling on the context menu

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
sdca92108

Feature Request: Scrolling on the context menu

Post by sdca92108 »

Is it possible to add some scrolling commands to the context menu which displays over a graphic?  When a graphic is larger that my screen, scrolling is done using the scroll bars.  I suggest adding a Top (Home), Bottom (End), Left, Right commands where Top would jump to the top of the graphic, Bottom to the bottom, Left to the left edge and Right to the right edge.You got a great program and thanks for continuing making it better.Jim
thorstenlemke

Re: Feature Request: Scrolling on the context menu

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Jim,you can already use the home/end keys on the extended keyboard.Thorsten Is it possible to add some scrolling commands to the context menu which displays over a graphic?  When a graphic is larger that my screen, scrolling is done using the scroll bars.  I suggest adding a Top (Home), Bottom (End), Left, Right commands where Top would jump to the top of the graphic, Bottom to the bottom, Left to the left edge and Right to the right edge.You got a great program and thanks for continuing making it better.Jim
sdca92108

Re: Feature Request: Scrolling on the context menu

Post by sdca92108 »

Wow Thorsten, are you always online, lol?  It's only 6 am here in California but I guess it's mid afternoon there.  Thanks for the quick response.  I do have an extended keyboard on my iMac but not on my MacBook Pro.  Besides, I usually am too lazy to move my hands from the mouse or trackpad to the keyboard, lol.  Adding the commands to the context menu is just a wish.BTW:  I have been using GC 9.2 on Yosemite and have no problems so far.  I just downloaded GC 9.3.  Thanks,Jim---In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, <lemke@...> wrote :Dear Jim,you can already use the home/end keys on the extended keyboard.Thorsten