How to create an animated gif

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Ameeti

How to create an animated gif

Post by Robert Ameeti »

I have searched the manuals for tips or steps to create an animated gif but I have found nothing. I have tried the search terms animated, movie, and other but no luck.When my image is a gif, I have found the Options button in the Toolbar and then the Options button within that, but no direction on how to use the ‘Create Movie’, nor the Transparent options within the dialog. I am imagining that they could make this process easy.I have an single gif image that I would to fade in and out over about 10 frames. How can I find the steps to take to create this animated gif? Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866
thorstenlemke

Re: How to create an animated gif

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Dear Robert,GraphicConverter is currently not designed to make such animation transitions.But one solution would be:Use iMovie to make a movie of the complete animation.Now open the exported movie inside GraphicConverter and select the convert movie to animation function.Thorsten I have searched the manuals for tips or steps to create an animated gif but I have found nothing. I have tried the search terms animated, movie, and other but no luck.When my image is a gif, I have found the Options button in the Toolbar and then the Options button within that, but no direction on how to use the ‘Create Movie’, nor the Transparent options within the dialog. I am imagining that they could make this process easy.I have an single gif image that I would to fade in and out over about 10 frames. How can I find the steps to take to create this animated gif?