Birds

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Zalman Lazkowicz

Birds

Post by Zalman Lazkowicz »

I’m enclosing an image of two birds, painted over partially.How to do exactly that ? The birds are in grayscale, black lines with white spaces.Thanks!Zal Lazkowicz
thorstenlemke

Re: Birds [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi,you can use the layers for this.Put onto each layer one source element with the correct alpha channel for masking.Thorsten [Attachment(s) from Zalman Lazkowicz included below]I’m enclosing an image of two birds, painted over partially.How to do exactly that ? The birds are in grayscale, black lines with white spaces.Thanks!Zal Lazkowicz<birds.jpeg>
Zalman Lazkowicz

Re: Birds

Thanks,Never worked with layers, don’t know much how to do that. Edited always with PSE, without using layers.any tutorial ?On Oct 5, 2014, at 2:04 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi,you can use the layers for this.Put onto each layer one source element with the correct alpha channel for masking.Thorsten[Attachment(s) from Zalman Lazkowicz included below]I’m enclosing an image of two birds, painted over partially.How to do exactly that ? The birds are in grayscale, black lines with white spaces.Thanks!Zal Lazkowicz<birds.jpeg>
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please e-mail the source images and I will make one.Thorsten Thanks,Never worked with layers, don’t know much how to do that. Edited always with PSE, without using layers.any tutorial ?
Zalman Lazkowicz

Hi Thorsten,This is the actual image, original size. It’s from collection of all kinds of birds.I’d like to use the technique on all birds.Thanks,Zal LazkowiczOn Oct 5, 2014, at 2:35 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi,please e-mail the source images and I will make one.ThorstenThanks,Never worked with layers, don’t know much how to do that. Edited always with PSE, without using layers.any tutorial ?
Zalman Lazkowicz

Hi Thorsten,Source image of the bird that you’ve asked, I sent the original one. I don’t know if you got it ?ThanksOn Oct 5, 2014, at 3:01 PM, Zalman Lazkowicz zlazkow@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: [Attachment(s) from Zalman Lazkowicz included below]Hi Thorsten,This is the actual image, original size. It’s from collection of all kinds of birds.I’d like to use the technique on all birds.Thanks,Zal Lazkowicz<DOVER- BIRD Illustrations 418a.jpeg>On Oct 5, 2014, at 2:35 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi,please e-mail the source images and I will make one.ThorstenThanks,Never worked with layers, don’t know much how to do that. Edited always with PSE, without using layers.any tutorial ?
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi,got it - was a bit busy with the release of the 9.4 and all the trouble with the Mac App Store upload.Thorsten Hi Thorsten,Source image of the bird that you’ve asked, I sent the original one. I don’t know if you got it ?Thanks
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Zal,sorry for the delay.I did now upload a short tutorial movie:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/267 ... p4Thorsten Hi Thorsten,This is the actual image, original size. It’s from collection of all kinds of birds.I’d like to use the technique on all birds.Thanks,Zal Lazkowicz
Zalman Lazkowicz

Thank you very much Thorsten!!!On Oct 7, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi Zal,sorry for the delay.I did now upload a short tutorial movie:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/267 ... ThorstenHi Thorsten,This is the actual image, original size. It’s from collection of all kinds of birds.I’d like to use the technique on all birds.Thanks,Zal Lazkowicz
Zalman Lazkowicz

Hi Thorsten,sorry, I think you misunderstood what I actually wanted to do.I wanted to paint the birds like in the attachment, not to place them on another photo.Thanks,Zal I’m enclosing an image of two birds, painted over partially.How to do exactly that ? The birds are in grayscale, black lines with white spaces.Thanks!Zal Lazkowicz