GraphicConverter 9.2.1 (Build 1625) image verification

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Bernice and Mark O'Mahoney

GraphicConverter 9.2.1 (Build 1625) image verification

Post by Bernice and Mark O'Mahoney »

Dear Thorsten I bought and downloaded GC 9.2.1 (Build 1625) today particularly to have the image verification function. Could you please explain what this feature actually verifies. I tried it out following the information in Hagen's manual but the results (√ )are given immediately so I'm unsure if any checking was actually carried out. Thank you. Bernice ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bernice and Mark O'Mahoney 40 Douglas Street ARMIDALE NSW 2350 Ph: 02-6772 7352 bm.omahoney@bigpond.com
thorstenlemke

Re: GraphicConverter 9.2.1 (Build 1625) image verification

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Bernice,1. Please update to the current 9.4.2. Set the verification period to daily in the prefs and increase the processor usage.3. Drag and drop the folder which should be checked to the verification pane.The verification will start after 30-120 seconds. You can see the progress by clicking onto the checkmark.Thorsten Dear ThorstenI bought and downloaded GC 9.2.1 (Build 1625) today particularly to have the image verification function. Could you please explain what this feature actually verifies. I tried it out following the information in Hagen's manual but the results (√ )are given immediately so I'm unsure if any checking was actually carried out.Thank you.Bernice