Slide Show Move Folder Shortcut No Longer Working: command-option-0

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
bikercorey

Slide Show Move Folder Shortcut No Longer Working: command-option-0

Post by bikercorey »

Today I updated GraphicConverter to 9.4 on my MacBook Pro running Mac OS 10.9.5. When viewing photos in slide show, photos no longer move to the folder I specified when a press command+option+0 (zero). I tried changing the move folder preference and even tried using GraphicConverter First Aid to delete the preferences, but still the photos do not move when pressing command+option+0. Photos move fine when using any other number plus command+option, when using command+control+0, or when using command+0. Anybody else having this problem?Thanks!Corey
thorstenlemke

Re: Slide Show Move Folder Shortcut No Longer Working: command-optio

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Corey,thanks for your report.Please download the newest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThat should fix it.Thorsten Today I updated GraphicConverter to 9.4 on my MacBook Pro running Mac OS 10.9.5. When viewing photos in slide show, photos no longer move to the folder I specified when a press command+option+0 (zero). I tried changing the move folder preference and even tried using GraphicConverter First Aid to delete the preferences, but still the photos do not move when pressing command+option+0. Photos move fine when using any other number plus command+option, when using command+control+0, or when using command+0. Anybody else having this problem?Thanks!Corey