Re: Two problems: both annoying, neither critical

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Wayne Eligur

Post by Wayne Eligur »

What?
eligurwayne

Post by eligurwayne »

I made an album on FLICKR called "GC" and it contains images of the ROVERS the Phoenix rover self image and the Cassini Image of Jupiter...NASA requires use of ColorSync [to alter the basic profiles] and GC [any kind] and Preview; all to see the real image and multiple passes through each application.If I add that URL which is public maybe it can work?GC GC eligurwayne's GC set View on www.flickr.com Preview by Yahoo  
eligurwayne

Post by eligurwayne »

All of that to me is wonderful and pretty compared to the dull even B/W images sent to us by these agencies.The code used varies... basic is a program built into the header of the image after the profile in ascii.this subroutine follows only the pointer even if the beach ball spins and on these apps. sliders are used  when the image is on even Preview one can decode any of them same way. Slide any color slider until a slight glitch is noticed that is a decode point. As is paint by numbers same idea. Simple ideas to hide vast lies Gratitude to University of Arizona who explained what computer and software to get and use. GC was a must.
eligurwayne

Post by eligurwayne »

All images are public domain direct from public websites originals are in each case on the WEBNASA Rover  numbers are included on each Rover image archived in three color process beforehand.NASA PIA number for other Missions included.SOLAR DYNAMICS OBSERVATORY [the sun now images 20 Nov 20014] and Canary Islands One Meter Telescope for the Sunspot close up. 2004.Last image is NASA/Venus/Magellan 1990 on the Archived image website NASA/Missions/Venus/Magellan
Deborah Oakley

Post by Deborah Oakley »

Love the mars images. That’s fantastic, thanks!On Dec 1, 2014, at 2:17 PM, eligurwayne@yahoo.ca [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I made an album on FLICKR called "GC" and it contains images of the ROVERS the Phoenix rover self image and the Cassini Image of Jupiter...NASA requires use of ColorSync [to alter the basic profiles] and GC [any kind] and Preview; all to see the real image and multiple passes through each application.If I add that URL which is public maybe it can work?GCGCeligurwayne's GC setView on www.flickr.comPreview by Yahoo