(no subject)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Ed Gould

(no subject)

Post by Ed Gould »

Out of the clear blue slide show is acting strangely. For example this evening I was going through a folder that contained about 2400 jpg's For the first half hour GC was acting like it normally does as fast as I can view the slide and either go to the next JPG or delete and go on just about as fast as I can hint enter the next slide show up. This evening I started (after viewing say 200) GC started to slow down to a non existent rhythm the spinning beach ball (from the OS would halt GC and the work that is being done). I hit period apple key and got a message (from GC) saying trying terminate thread. This is NEW issue from GC as before this for several years I have never had this issue and I use GC a LOT (many times a day). FWIW I am running GC 6.7.4 and os X 10.4.11 This is latest OS I can run on my computer so upgrading is out of the question. Any ideas? Thanks, Ed
thorstenlemke

Re:

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Dear Ed,really old version.Do you view only JPG files?Thorsten FWIW I am running GC 6.7.4 and os X 10.4.11This is latest OS I can run on my computer so upgrading is out of the  question.Any ideas?Thanks,Ed