New User, Browse Past Threads

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Russell

New User, Browse Past Threads

Post by Russell »

Hi, Thanks for the add. I’m new to OS X and GC, having been a long time user of Thumbs Plus. Is it possible to read the previous threads from this group, like a regular forum? I’ve looked around the group’s yahoo page and can’t find the previous threads. Being a new user, I’m sure most of my questions have been answered already. Thank you, Russell
thorstenlemke

Re: New User, Browse Past Threads

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi Russell,simple click onto the “Conversations” text. Now you can search there.Thorsten Hi, Thanks for the add.I’m new to OS X and GC, having been a long time user of Thumbs Plus.Is it possible to read the previous threads from this group, like a regular forum? I’ve looked around the group’s yahoo page and can’t find the previous threads. Being a new user, I’m sure most of my questions have been answered already.Thank you,Russell
Russell

Re: New User, Browse Past Threads

Post by Russell »

Hi,The Conversations link is grayed out along with photos and files.  I even registered on yahoo, thinking that would open up access to the conversations.  I’ll try again tomorrow, maybe yahoo takes a day to process new users.Thanks,Russell On Dec 16, 2014, at 10:57 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi Russell,simple click onto the “Conversations” text. Now you can search there.ThorstenHi, Thanks for the add.I’m new to OS X and GC, having been a long time user of Thumbs Plus.Is it possible to read the previous threads from this group, like a regular forum? I’ve looked around the group’s yahoo page and can’t find the previous threads. Being a new user, I’m sure most of my questions have been answered already.Thank you,Russell