Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Tom Jackson

Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool

Post by Tom Jackson »

when I click it it drops color on the image I am looking at Tom
Robert Poland

Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool

Post by Robert Poland »

Tom, You didn’t say which version of GC, Mac(?) or OS you are using OR WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO. If you are using a fairly recent version of GC, I would recommend you look at Help/Hagens Manual. Sounds like you have the Fill tool selected. > On Dec 27, 2014, at 11:48:PM, Tom Jackson jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > when I click it it drops color on the image I am looking at > > Tom > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
eq1@att.net

Post by eq1@att.net »

ThanksI don't have the manualI have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use itHow do I get the manual?Tom
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

> On Dec 28, 2014, at 2:35:PM, jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > Thanks > > I don't have the manual > > I have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use it > > How do I get the manual? On all of the last versions it is under the Help menu (last item to the right) top item. With CG running. > > Tom > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

See attached. On Dec 28, 2014, at 2:35:PM, jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:ThanksI don't have the manualI have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use itHow do I get the manual?TomRobert PolandFort Collins CO