Toolbox

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Nelsn Helm

Toolbox

Post by Nelsn Helm »

On v.6.7.5, all the icons on the toolbar are the same, all the icon for old GC.I need the tool icons. Help _____________________Nelsn Helm4112 Massie Av 3Louisville, KY 40207-2179
thorstenlemke

Re: Toolbox

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Nelsn,it seems that you run GraphicConverter 6 on Yosemite (10.10.x).GraphicConverter 6 was developed at the time of MacOS 10.4. Apple did change a lot of frameworks and APIs from 10.4 to 10.10.So, please use the current version 9.5 on your current MacOS.Thorsten On v.6.7.5, all the icons on the toolbar are the same, all the icon for old GC.I need the tool icons. Help. 
Nelsn Helm

Post by Nelsn Helm »

A very reasonable request, and I do for many needs,but I have not learned all the new ways, for example, I do not know how to rename. On Dec 31, 2014, at 2:20 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello Nelsn,it seems that you run GraphicConverter 6 on Yosemite (10.10.x).GraphicConverter 6 was developed at the time of MacOS 10.4. Apple did change a lot of frameworks and APIs from 10.4 to 10.10.So, please use the current version 9.5 on your current MacOS.ThorstenOn v.6.7.5, all the icons on the toolbar are the same, all the icon for old GC.I need the tool icons. Help. 
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,that is like in the older version.Open a browser.Select the files.Press command+E or select the rename menu command.Just check the manual in the help menu.Thorsten A very reasonable request, and I do for many needs,but I have not learned all the new ways, for example, I do not know how to rename.
Nelsn Helm

Post by Nelsn Helm »

Thank you for your instant advice and constant customer support. On Dec 31, 2014, at 2:24 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,that is like in the older version.Open a browser.Select the files.Press command+E or select the rename menu command.Just check the manual in the help menu.ThorstenA very reasonable request, and I do for many needs,but I have not learned all the new ways, for example, I do not know how to rename.