Meaning of "camera" icon in browser

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Deborah Oakley

Meaning of "camera" icon in browser

Post by Deborah Oakley »

All, I’ve noticed that on some of my .JPG images there is a little ‘came’ icon in the upper left corner. Been looking everywhere but can’t find the meaning of it. Only appears on some of the images, not all. Anyone? Thanks, Deborah
thorstenlemke

Re: Meaning of "camera" icon in browser

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Deborah,this does indicate: image contains exif data. You get the same information from the tooltip if you stay a bit over the icon.Thorsten All, I’ve noticed that on some of my .JPG images there is a little ‘came’ icon in the upper left corner. Been looking everywhere but can’t find the meaning of it. Only appears on some of the images, not all.Anyone?Thanks,Deborah
Deborah Oakley

Post by Deborah Oakley »

Oh, I see. Thank you, Thorsten. Is this in the documentation somewhere? if it is I couldn’t find it.Deborah On Feb 22, 2015, at 10:19 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Dear Deborah,this does indicate: image contains exif data. You get the same information from the tooltip if you stay a bit over the icon.ThorstenAll, I’ve noticed that on some of my .JPG images there is a little ‘came’ icon in the upper left corner. Been looking everywhere but can’t find the meaning of it. Only appears on some of the images, not all.Anyone?Thanks,Deborah
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,it will be in the docs for the 9.6.Thorsten Oh, I see. Thank you, Thorsten. Is this in the documentation somewhere? if it is I couldn’t find it.Deborah