Splitting Animated GIFs?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Alexander v. Below

Splitting Animated GIFs?

Post by Alexander v. Below »

Hello, I am sure it can be done, but unsure how: Can I use GC to split an animated gif into single Frame PNGs? Thanks Alex
thorstenlemke

Re: Splitting Animated GIFs?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Alex,simple use “Convert & Modify” and convert the GIF to a single image format like PNG.That will automatically save all frames.Thorsten Hello,I am sure it can be done, but unsure how: Can I use GC to split an animated gif into single Frame PNGs?ThanksAlex
Alexander v. Below

Post by Alexander v. Below »

Thank you! Feature requests: 1) Offer the renaming dialog right there (especially indices) 2) When renaming, offer a 0 based index Thanks Alex! > Am 02.06.2015 um 21:33 schrieb Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>: > > > > Dear Alex, > > simple use “Convert & Modify” and convert the GIF to a single image format like PNG. > That will automatically save all frames. > > Thorsten >> >> >> Hello, >> >> I am sure it can be done, but unsure how: Can I use GC to split an animated gif into single Frame PNGs? >> >> Thanks >> >> Alex >> >> > > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Alex,just start the conversion directly from the browser.After the conversion: select the resulting files and press command + e to get the rename dialog.The index can start with 0.Thorsten Thank you!Feature requests: 1) Offer the renaming dialog right there (especially indices)2) When renaming, offer a 0 based indexThanksAlex!