banner

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
zlazkow

banner

Post by zlazkow »

I need to create a horizontal banner 760x100 px, with few images inserted. I opened a “new image”, specified the size. I used a selection tool into which I wanted to insert one image. Copy and paste didn’t work. Dragging also doesn’t work. I know I’m missing something, because in PSE I just open a new document and insert images. Zal
thorstenlemke

Re: banner

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Zal,drag and drop works here.Do you use the current 9.7?Thorsten I need to create a horizontal banner 760x100 px, with few images inserted.I opened a “new image”, specified the size. I used a selection tool into which I wanted to insert one image. Copy and paste didn’t work. Dragging also doesn’t work. I know I’m missing something, because in PSE I just open a new document and insert images.Zal
Zalman Lazkowicz

Post by Zalman Lazkowicz »

Thanks Thorsten,yes, it’s 9.7I dragged few images from Photos onto Desktop. Then dragging them into a "New Image” doesn’t work. On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:30 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello Zal,drag and drop works here.Do you use the current 9.7?ThorstenI need to create a horizontal banner 760x100 px, with few images inserted.I opened a “new image”, specified the size. I used a selection tool into which I wanted to insert one image. Copy and paste didn’t work. Dragging also doesn’t work. I know I’m missing something, because in PSE I just open a new document and insert images.Zal
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,just open with GraphicConverter the images.Drag and drop between the open images.Thorsten yes, it’s 9.7I dragged few images from Photos onto Desktop. Then dragging them into a "New Image” doesn’t work.
Zalman Lazkowicz

First I created a new image of 760x100. Dragging another image into this doesn’t work. On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,just open with GraphicConverter the images.Drag and drop between the open images.Thorstenyes, it’s 9.7I dragged few images from Photos onto Desktop. Then dragging them into a "New Image” doesn’t work.
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

You don’t say what the images are. Are they both .JPG for example. Are they the same resolution and scale? > On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:00:AM, Zalman Lazkowicz zlazkow@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > First I created a new image of 760x100. Dragging another image into this doesn’t work. > > >> On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: >> >> Hello, >> >> >> just open with GraphicConverter the images. >> Drag and drop between the open images. >> >> Thorsten >> >>> yes, it’s 9.7 >>> I dragged few images from Photos onto Desktop. Then dragging them into a “New Image” doesn’t work. Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO
Zalman Lazkowicz

yes, they are .jpg. But different resolution. You say that if I make these images with the same resolution as the New Image(760x100 @72dpi), it will work ? On Jun 15, 2015, at 3:31 PM, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:You don’t say what the images are. Are they both .JPG for example.Are they the same resolution and scale?> On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:00:AM, Zalman Lazkowicz zlazkow@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > > > First I created a new image of 760x100. Dragging another image into this doesn’t work.> > >> On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:>> >> Hello,>> >> >> just open with GraphicConverter the images.>> Drag and drop between the open images.>> >> Thorsten>> >>> yes, it’s 9.7>>> I dragged few images from Photos onto Desktop. Then dragging them into a “New Image” doesn’t work.Robert PolandFort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:35:AM, Zalman Lazkowicz zlazkow@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > yes, they are .jpg. But different resolution. You say that if I make these images with the same resolution as the New Image(760x100 @72dpi), it will work ? No guarantee, but it’s a start. > On Jun 15, 2015, at 3:31 PM, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: >> >> You don’t say what the images are. Are they both .JPG for example. >> >> Are they the same resolution and scale? >> >> > On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:00:AM, Zalman Lazkowicz zlazkow@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: >> > >> > >> > >> > First I created a new image of 760x100. Dragging another image into this doesn’t work. >> > >> > >> >> On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: >> >> >> >> Hello, >> >> >> >> >> >> just open with GraphicConverter the images. >> >> Drag and drop between the open images. >> >> >> >> Thorsten >> >> >> >>> yes, it’s 9.7 >> >>> I dragged few images from Photos onto Desktop. Then dragging them into a “New Image” doesn’t work. >> >> Robert Poland >> Fort Collins, CO >> >> > > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO
Zalman Lazkowicz

Hi Robert, turn out the images that  dropped on desktop were 72dpi, still doesn’t work.Sounds very simple though... On Jun 15, 2015, at 3:41 PM, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:35:AM, Zalman Lazkowicz zlazkow@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > > > yes, they are .jpg. But different resolution. You say that if I make these images with the same resolution as the New Image(760x100 @72dpi), it will work ?No guarantee, but it’s a start.> On Jun 15, 2015, at 3:31 PM, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:>> >> You don’t say what the images are. Are they both .JPG for example.>> >> Are they the same resolution and scale?>> >> > On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:00:AM, Zalman Lazkowicz zlazkow@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:>> > >> > >> > >> > First I created a new image of 760x100. Dragging another image into this doesn’t work.>> > >> > >> >> On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:>> >> >> >> Hello,>> >> >> >> >> >> just open with GraphicConverter the images.>> >> Drag and drop between the open images.>> >> >> >> Thorsten>> >> >> >>> yes, it’s 9.7>> >>> I dragged few images from Photos onto Desktop. Then dragging them into a “New Image” doesn’t work.>> >> Robert Poland>> Fort Collins, CO>> >> > > > > Robert PolandFort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,please view my short movie:http://www.lemkesoft.org/help/dragimages.mp4Thorsten First I created a new image of 760x100. Dragging another image into this doesn’t work.On Jun 15, 2015, at 2:38 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,