Batch - Convert & Modify

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Batch - Convert & Modify

Post by Robert Poland »

Hi,I’m trying to use the “Convert & Modify” to convert 66 images from .PSD to .PNG in a new folder.I setup(?) the screen to do the job but I see nowhere to click to start the process.Am I missing something or is this function not functional?Robert PolandiMac, Late 2013, 14,2  3.2 GHz Intel Core I5, 27”   16 GB Ram, 1TB Fusion HD  OS X 10.10.4GC 9.7.1
Robert Poland

Re: Batch - Convert & Modify [1 Attachment]

Post by Robert Poland »

Forget the last message. I found a small gray “Go” button in the lower left. > On Jul 17, 2015, at 9:19:PM, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > [Attachment(s) from Robert Poland included below] > > Hi, > > I’m trying to use the “Convert & Modify” to convert 66 images from .PSD to .PNG in a new folder. > > I setup(?) the screen to do the job but I see nowhere to click to start the process. > > Am I missing something or is this function not functional? > > > > Robert Poland > iMac, Late 2013, 14,2 > 3.2 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” > 16 GB Ram, 1TB Fusion HD > OS X 10.10.4 > GC 9.7.1 > <Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 9.12.19 PM.png> > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: Batch - Convert & Modify [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,please click on “Go” at the bottom left.Thorsten I’m trying to use the “Convert & Modify” to convert 66 images from .PSD to .PNG in a new folder.I setup(?) the screen to do the job but I see nowhere to click to start the process.Am I missing something or is this function not functional?