Re: sections - x no longer be moved

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please insert every selection into a new layer if you want to move them after deselection of the inserted parts.Thorsten While importing selection of other pictures into my GC active (main) picture, I discovered that sometimes the selections "get stuck" and cannot be moved.Is it necessary to have a "New Layer with selection," i.o. to still edit those several selections.In the manual I found:  ”Esc - Removes a defined selection. If a picturesection is inserted, this can no longer be moved.”
omarktan

Post by omarktan »

Attachments :Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 21.59.27.pngHi and good day,The problem is that when inserting the new selection, there will be produced 2 duplos of this selection, the one is (automatically pasted somewhere - did I click the cursor there?) and the other one is still movable, as in this screenshot:/with best regards,Omar KNStockholm, Sweden
omarktan

Post by omarktan »

Attachments :Screen-Shot-2015-11-30-new.pngHere is a better picture, edited with GC!Also a question:While working on a picture, is there a moment in the process (after pressing some buttons?), at which the selections CANNOT be moved any more?/with best regards,Omar KNStockholm, Sweden
thorstenlemke

Re: sections - x no longer be moved [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please check my short tutorial movie:http://www.lemkesoft.org/help/layers.mp4Just paste every image onto a new layer. So, you can still rearrange them later.Thorsten with best regards,Omar KNStockholm, Sweden
omarktan

Re: sections - x no longer be moved [1 Attachment]

Post by omarktan »

Thank you,So always start with a new layer for a new selection is the way to do it./Omar