Display two photos side by side in GraphicConverter

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
p.sigsworth

Display two photos side by side in GraphicConverter

Post by p.sigsworth »

Is it possible to display two photos side by side in GraphicConverter on a Mac 
Duane

Re: Display two photos side by side in GraphicConverter

Post by Duane »

Go to the Window menu, select Arrange -> Vertical. On 2/13/16 7:35 AM, psigsworth@mac.com [gcmac] wrote:   Is it possible to display two photos side by side in GraphicConverter on a Mac  
Robert Ameeti

Post by Robert Ameeti »

Arranging 2 different files is simply a placement desire that can be handled with the Window menu.What is more interesting is the desire for 2 live copies of the same picture. I was wanting to work on a zoomed in copy (500%) on the left while viewing the same image on the right at 100%.This would allow me to more easily see what additional cleanup I was needing while working on the zoomed in version.Can this be done? Robert Ameeti(949) 422-6866 On Feb 13, 2016, at 5:35 AM, psigsworth@mac.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Is it possible to display two photos side by side in GraphicConverter on a Mac
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,did you try the overview and detail palettes from the window menu? That will do it for an open image.Thorsten Arranging 2 different files is simply a placement desire that can be handled with the Window menu.What is more interesting is the desire for 2 live copies of the same picture. I was wanting to work on a zoomed in copy (500%) on the left while viewing the same image on the right at 100%.This would allow me to more easily see what additional cleanup I was needing while working on the zoomed in version.Can this be done?Robert Ameeti
Alan Dow

Post by Alan Dow »

Use menu item Window=>Detail (Cmd-Shift-D) ? Drag corners or edges to resize. hth.. AD ---------------------------------- On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 09:02:57 -0800, Robert Ameeti robert@ameeti.net [gcmac] wrote: > > > Arranging 2 different files is simply a placement desire that can be handled > with the Window menu. > > What is more interesting is the desire for 2 live copies of the same picture.  > > I was wanting to work on a zoomed in copy (500%) on the left while viewing > the same image on the right at 100%. > > This would allow me to more easily see what additional cleanup I was needing > while working on the zoomed in version. > > Can this be done? > > > > Robert Ameeti > (949) 422-6866 > > > >> On Feb 13, 2016, at 5:35 AM, psigsworth@mac.com [gcmac] >> <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > >> Is it possible to display two p! hotos side by side in GraphicConverter on a >> Mac > > > >