New and strange behavior with movie-files

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Petur Rasmussen

New and strange behavior with movie-files

Post by Petur Rasmussen »

I tried to open a .mov-movie-file in GC10.1.0 to export a frame from it.Now I get the control from QuickTime Player and not GC’s own. Worse is that if I try to save as … .jpg GC stalls and I have to Force Quit.I have tried in OS 10.12, which has caused me much agony, and i OS10.11 on my old computer. The same thing happens.Best regardsPetur --------------------------------------------------------Petur Rasmussen            e-mail: prasm@internet.isSa�lheimum 23, 7A                     Tlf.: +354-553 2858IS-104  Reykjava�k                      Mobil: +354-822 0645 
thorstenlemke

Re: New and strange behavior with movie-files

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Petur,I am a bit confused.Just drag and drop a movie onto GC. It will be opened in the normal player (as in the post).Move to the frame that should be saved.Select edit/copy.Select file/new/from clipboard.Save the image.Thorsten I tried to open a .mov-movie-file in GC10.1.0 to export a frame from it.Now I get the control from QuickTime Player and not GC’s own. Worse is that if I try to save as … .jpg GC stalls and I have to Force Quit.I have tried in OS 10.12, which has caused me much agony, and i OS10.11 on my old computer. The same thing happens.Best regardsPetur_
Petur Rasmussen

Re: New and strange behavior with movie-files

Post by Petur Rasmussen »

OK. Thank you. This way it worked. But the other way around it causes freezing.Best regardsPetur --------------------------------------------------------Petur Rasmussen            e-mail: prasm@internet.isSa�lheimum 23, 7A                     Tlf.: +354-553 2858IS-104  Reykjava�k                      Mobil: +354-822 0645  On 17. okt. 2016, at 11:53, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello Petur,I am a bit confused.Just drag and drop a movie onto GC. It will be opened in the normal player (as in the post).Move to the frame that should be saved.Select edit/copy.Select file/new/from clipboard.Save the image.ThorstenI tried to open a .mov-movie-file in GC10.1.0 to export a frame from it.Now I get the control from QuickTime Player and not GC’s own. Worse is that if I try to save as … .jpg GC stalls and I have to Force Quit.I have tried in OS 10.12, which has caused me much agony, and i OS10.11 on my old computer. The same thing happens.Best regardsPetur_