Browser Tabs need fixing in GC 10.7.2

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
DeweyV

Browser Tabs need fixing in GC 10.7.2

Post by DeweyV »

SInce updating to vertsion 10.7.1 , I have been having a issue with the Tabs in the Preview pane of the Browser. The issue was not fixed in the 10.7.2 Beta

When I open a Browser and select the first thumbnail image to inspect, everything is fine in the Tabs of the Preview pane. But as soon as I do anything else, the SUMMARY tab goes blank. All info disappears.

If I quit GC , and reopen it, everything is again fine for the first image Preview. Then on the next click for any function, the SUMMARY tab goes blank again

Also, the EXIF TOOL tab has an issue. The upper portion of its column of displayed information is fine, but part way down the text suddenly loses its formatting. The lines of text expand to fill the entire sub-pane and are unusable. It appears the regular Image , the EXIF tab , and the IPTC tabs are all working fine .

I leave my GC Browser open all day and use the Preview SUMMARY tab very frequently , so this is a meaningful problem for me.

The issue occurs on both my Mac Mini computers,e ach running OS 11.6 El Capitan . ( I do not plan on uprating to GC version 11 for some time, till version 11.2 or so after its bugs have been worked out . )

-------
Screenshots:
Attachments
ExifToolTabTextScrambled.jpg
ExifToolTabTextScrambled.jpg (172.04 KiB) Viewed 2910 times
SummaryTabIsBlank.jpg
SummaryTabIsBlank.jpg (142.91 KiB) Viewed 2910 times
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Browser Tabs need fixing in GC 10.7.2

Post by forum_adm »

Please recheck with the current build 3466. That looks ok on 10.14.x.

Thorsten
DeweyV

Re: Browser Tabs need fixing in GC 10.7.2

Post by DeweyV »

Just downloaded GC 10 beta 3466 as suggested. The Summary tab in Preview pane still disappears after the first image.

The first image selected always shows a good Summary tab . It's when you select the next image ( and all thereafter) that the tab goes completely blank.

----

P.S. the Exif Tool tab still had a couple of text format anomalies