The right place to speak and share about your experiences of GraphicConverter
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:13 pm
- Country: Sweden
Any step instructions on how to migrate from Mac Photos to GraphicConverter? I`m thinking about moving from Photos to GraphicConverter, seems like it´s a good alternative to Photos.
Have Three questions:
- Is it easy to migrate everything in the Photo library without losing any info?
- Can the libary be stored on an external disk like NAS mounted on the network?
- Any bigger feature missing that Photos has but that GraphicConverter?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 826
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:41 am
- Location: Germany
- Country: Germany
just select the Make Copy command in the Script menu and select a new empty folder onto your NAS as destination:
Also, please enable Spotlight for your NAS volume.
You can access all folder with the GraphicConverter browser.