But, I've run into some inconsistent behavior, alas.
I invoke the batch processing by selecting the folder(s) I wish to process, selecting the saved batch preset, and clicking Convert. When offered the opportunity (see below), I always chose using multiple kernels and overwriting existing files.
Here are some things I have noticed:
- When I selected a single folder containing 10 subfolders with images in them, for a total of ~1000 images, GC processed them fine
- When I selected 70 folders each of which had images, for a total of ~1000 images, GC choked and never started processing them; I had to force quit GC
- Sometimes after clicking Convert I would immediately get a message like this message:
- Other times after clicking Convert I would get immediately get this message:
There didn't seem to be any pattern to when I would get the first message and when I would get the 2nd image
I wish I could reliably reproduce these behaviors, but thus far it seems random.
An aside: I have not had any luck using the tags...All that appears is a broken image placeholder. So, I've used links instead