[Solved] Resizing and repoositioning drawn objects?

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
Batshua

[Solved] Resizing and repoositioning drawn objects?

Post by Batshua »

I am going crazy because I swear this was a standard feature in most drawing apps years ago when I first started using computers, but now, if I want the kind of control over line depth, I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I really thought GraphicConverter had it, or at least, if it does, I can't find it.

(That is to say, I did find one option for an app where I could resize and reposition, but it also would not let me change the thickness of the lines on the box, which for some reason, they decided should change proportionally with the growth and shrinkage of the object.)

My fine motor control isn't 100%, so sometimes when I draw something I might need to resize or reposition it, and I am finding I can't seem to do that? Is there a way to invoke a way to do that, and if so, how?

If not, can it please be a feature in the next release?

Thanks!
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Resizing and repoositioning drawn objects?

Post by forum_adm »

GraphicConverter is a pixel based and not a vector based app.
So, drawn objects are placed into the image pixels and can' be modified.

You can use a separate layer for your editing. So, you can move/resize that layer.

Thorsten
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Resizing and repoositioning drawn objects?

Post by forum_adm »

GraphicConverter 12 supports now basic vector objects (line, circle, rectangle).