- Select Crosshair tool
- Select "Kind" to be "2 Lines (90°)"
- The two lines always point north and east, regardless into which direction you drag
Feedback and Use Case Considerations
- Maybe the current behavior is practical to some users
- But mostly one needs a crosshair tool to add cut lines
- And these cut lines usually face away from the edges of the rectangle which is to be kept.
- So drag-direction should be considered for how to the 2-line-crosshair
- Either just redo the functionality of "2 Lines (90°)" (or leave it for backwards compatibility)
- Or create a new kind "2 Lines (90° facing away from corner)"
- The two lines two each other are still in 90°
- The drag-axis is rounded to the next 45°, 135°, 225°, 315°.
- The two lines are drawn in -45°and +45° to that axis.
- Like if dragging north-east currently, one hair grows towards north, the other hair grows towards east
- But the same behavior for all 4 axis.
Want to submit a new feature, an enhancement ? Do it here !
1 post • Page 1 of 1