I'm working on a watch face (Apple Watch) for our church. I have the background layer set up. However, when I try to paste a picture of the church, I can only get a white rectangle. The rectangle is the correct size. This happens whether I use .png or .jpg files for both layers (same format for each layer). Here's what I'm doing — what am I doing incorrectly?
- Open the background layer
- Open the 2nd picture
- Command-A to select the entire 2nd picture
- Command-C to copy the entire 2nd picture
- Switch to the background layer picture
- Add a new layer
- Command-V to attempt to paste the 2nd picture