0) Go to: Menu > GraphicConverter > Edit Shortcuts…
1) Starting Situation in that dialog:
2) I select "Edit→Smart→Smart Insert Space at Top/Left Border of Selection" and press ⇧⌘I on my keyboard.[...]
Edit→Smart→Smart Insert Space at Top/Left Border of Selection NoShortcutAssigned
3) I get a warning dialog:
[ Cancel ] [ CHANGE ]The shortcut ⇧⌘I is already used for the command Edit→Selection→Invert. Do you want to change it?
• The first sentence is clear.
• The second sentence is vague. "Change?" What does that mean exactly? Will the old one still have it too?
• Add 1-2 line breaks after the first sentence.
• Change the second sentence to this:
Do you want to remove the shortcut from the currently assigned command and re-assign it to the selected command?