[Wontdo] Rebind "open with GraphicConverter for Editing"

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
es

[Wontdo] Rebind "open with GraphicConverter for Editing"

Post by es »

I'd like the Enter ↩ key to invoke "open with GraphicConverter for Editing" command instead of file rename. I know that fn+Enter does invoke the editing command, but use another key to rename
I couldn't find this command in the Shortcuts (there is no search, the exported list doesn't have it, and the help menu search bar also can't find it), but I also don't know how to bind anything to Enter, Enter just presses the Ok button
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Rebind "open with GraphicConverter for Editing"

Post by forum_adm »

That is currently not possible.
es

Post by es »

just a tip: if you select two images and press ↩Enter, then both will open in the Editor, so that's a workaround until you can fix it for the single images as well
Fotokunst

Post by Fotokunst »

es wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:37 pm I'd like the Enter ↩ key to invoke "open with GraphicConverter for Editing" command instead of file rename
CMD ↓ opens files for Editing

CMD ↑ closes this file

es wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:11 pm just a tip: if you select two images and press ↩Enter, then both will open in the Editor, so that's a workaround until you can fix it for the single images as well.
A double click with the mouse or on trackpad is much faster.
es

Post by es »

CMD ↓ opens files for Editing
CMD ↑ closes this file
Thanks, I've meanwhile rebound my other open/close keybinds to these (I'd rebind Enter/Backspace to this, but then that would break text editing :(, so will have to wait for the in-app way to use those). But how is the first command called (as I mentioned, couldn't find anything in the app; the second I found in the editor)?
A double click with the mouse or on trackpad is much faster.
Not necessarily if you've have ⇧◀▶⏎ keys bound to ~home row, then you don't need to move your hand to the trackpad, change the cursor position and double click. But of course your shorter commands above are much more convenient as you can bind a single shorter combo to them