Color printing problems

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
hermitmagician

Color printing problems

Post by hermitmagician »

I recently upgraded from 10.2.1 to 10.2.2 and after doing that I find that when printing from GC Ver. 4.4.4 that I can only print pictures in gray tones. I can print pictures in color from Apple Works. And I can print in color if I'm booted up in 9.2.2 using GC 4.4. Any suggestions? Thanks, Paul
thorstenlemke

Re: Color printing problems

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 22.11.2002 19:01 Uhr schrieb "hermitmagician" unter <gaffneyp@attbi.com>: > I recently upgraded from 10.2.1 to 10.2.2 and after doing that I find that > when > printing from GC Ver. 4.4.4 that I can only print pictures in gray tones. I > can > print pictures in color from Apple Works. And I can print in color if I'm > booted > up in 9.2.2 using GC 4.4. Any suggestions? > > Thanks, > > Paul > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > Hello Paul, hmm, do you use the current version 4.5.1? Regards Thorsten Lemke
hermitmagician

Post by hermitmagician »

Well I just tried the demo version of 4.5.1 and it only printed in gray scale as well. Paul - > > I recently upgraded from 10.2.1 to 10.2.2 and after doing that I find that > > when > > printing from GC Ver. 4.4.4 that I can only print pictures in gray tones. I > > can > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > > Hello Paul, > > hmm, do you use the current version 4.5.1? > > Regards > Thorsten Lemke
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 23.11.2002 2:56 Uhr schrieb "hermitmagician" unter <gaffneyp@attbi.com>: > Well I just tried the demo version of 4.5.1 and it only printed in gray scale > as > well. > > Paul Hello, I checked with our EPSON Photo 890 a few minutes ago. It did print in color (on MacOS X 10.2.2). So, there must be a problem with your driver. Regards Thorsten Lemke