Delete Resource Question

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Bob Kline

Delete Resource Question

Post by Bob Kline »

I'm told that with Graphic Converter 4.5.1 I can delete the resource forks from Mac JPGs so they will not show on a DVD Player. I downloaded 4.5.1 and want to register it but on the 'Convert' screen, I'm not given the "Del Resource" option as shown on your web page. Why is that? Also, in batch processing, what is the best way to reduce file size to get more pics on a CD-R? Is their a way to determine the smallest file size that gets the optimum quality on a TV slide show from a DVD Player. Thanks Bob Kline
Philippe Bonnaure

Re: Delete Resource Question

Post by Philippe Bonnaure »

--- In graphicconverterforum@y..., Bob Kline <bobkline@a...> wrote: > I'm told that with Graphic Converter 4.5.1 I can delete the resource > forks from Mac JPGs so they will not show on a DVD Player. I downloaded > 4.5.1 and want to register it but on the 'Convert' screen, I'm not given > > the "Del Resource" option as shown on your web page. Why is that? Also, > in batch processing, what is the best way to reduce file size to get > more pics on a CD-R? Is their a way to determine the smallest file size > that gets the optimum quality on a TV slide show from a DVD Player. > Thanks > Bob Kline To access the delete resource function, activate Convert under the file menu, then press the Command (Apple) key and the "Icon/Label" button label will change into a "Delete resource" label. Philippe