Mistaken "Bundle" upgrade fix?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
JH

Mistaken "Bundle" upgrade fix?

Post by JH »

I hope that it is permissable to use this "channel" to remedy a problem with my upgrade of GC 4.5x.  I upgraded from my earlier version when Lemke annouced the upgrade.  I mistakenly upgraded to the bundle version and received a new password to unlock the install, but obviously, without the Bundle, I cannot install the GC 4.5.1 that I purchased.  Any guidance on this problem.  Thanks. Jim Hill   ==================== lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote:  Am 15.12.2002 15:24 Uhr schrieb "SVEN AERTS" unter <aertssven@mac.com>: > Dear M., > > Just downloaded the soft. I have been looking in the pdf manual ... But > can't find how I can adjust the resolution of the preview. > As it is set now...the preview picture in a treated imageready (Photoshop > variant) jpg is not sharp enough. > > Your comments, second thoughts and solution please. > > > -- > Respectfully Yours, > > Sven AERTS > Engineer for the People > > Residential Address >    Louizalaan 223 b 9 >    B-1050 Brussels >    BELGIUM-EUROPE >    GSM: +32 (0)485/389679 >    Email: aertssven@mac.com >    ICQ: 113835655 > >    For eco-techs & game for a better world, visit: >              http://homepage.mac.com/aertssven > ----------- > Have a nice day... > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > Hello, simple check the prefs part save. Regards Thorsten Lemke ----------------------------------------------------------------- Thorsten Lemke Lemke Software GmbH Erich-Heckel-Ring 8a 31228 Peine Germany Phone: +49 5171 72200 and 0700 LEMKESOFT (second only in Germany) Fax:   +49 5171 72201 WWW:   http://www.lemkesoft.com E-Mail:support@graphicconverter.net -----------------------------------------------------------------     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
thorstenlemke

Re: Mistaken "Bundle" upgrade fix?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Re: [graphicconverterforum] Mistaken "Bundle" upgrade fix? Am 16.12.2002 8:54 Uhr schrieb "JH" unter <crucible@arn.net>: I hope that it is permissable to use this "channel" to remedy a problem with my upgrade of GC 4.5x.  I upgraded from my earlier version when Lemke annouced the upgrade.  I mistakenly upgraded to the bundle version and received a new password to unlock the install, but obviously, without the Bundle, I cannot install the GC 4.5.1 that I purchased.  Any guidance on this problem.  Thanks. Hello, simple e-mail the kagi confirmation e-mail directly to lemkesoft@aol.com and we will issue a new working serial. Regards Thorsten Lemke