[Ann] GraphicConverter 4.5.2b4 released

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[Ann] GraphicConverter 4.5.2b4 released

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I released new beta versions today. The url is: http://www.lemkesoft.com/beta.html I wish you and your family a merry christmas and a happy new year. Regards Thorsten Lemke Changes 4.5.2b4 * SVG export added * TIF options are now accessable by AppleScript * EPS line endings are now defineable * catalog thumbnail size may now be defined much larger * undo works now from AppleScript * crash during mode change with visible overview fixed * Canon drivers support improved (progress bar is now visible) * nef support improved * internal changes Changes 4.5.2b3 * new MacOS X Canon drivers should now work * extraction of comments added to convert * new image from clipboard will no longer crash on MacOS X if the image uses QuickTime compression * xpm import will now use an unused color for the NONE color * bug in slice saving fixed * text will now be embedded into the graphic before saving Changes 4.5.2b2 * windows ico export can now export ico's with millions of colors * xpm import supports now all named colors * html export writes now lowercase attributes; so a change to xhtml is much simpler * icc profile message improved * sRGB ignore option added to JPEG export (to avoid problems with mail on MacOS 10.2.x) * crash after saving very large BMPs fixed * CRW import improved * slideshow will now display on the device selected in the preferences (multi- monitor setups only) * animated gifs with negative frame rects will be corrected upon import * copy to option will now display the normal rename dialog for double files * other internal changes Changes 4.5.2b1 * support for downloading images from digital cameras added (MacOS X only) * applescript command trim has now a tolerance parameter * edit comment in browser supports now gif comments, too * temporary sRGB profile will now be deleted after quitting the program * slideshow with find enhanced (speed) * long filenames will now be displayed correctly in the slideshow * rename in convert supports now the removing of a part of the filename Changes 4.5.2b0 * option added to rotate images depending on the EXIF orientation tag (browser) * replace dialog shows now the pixel count (browser, slideshow) * support for newer SFW files added * fep import added * disable of antialias text works now on 10.2.x, too * slideshow effect time is now editable * scaling algorithm variant added * bug in long file name support with multipage formats fixed in convert * option to calculate the occupied area (of a color) in an image added * display of image count in the slideshow can now be disabled * import of jpx files (a JPEG variant added) * bug in saving grayscale images as JP2 fixed * slideshow uses now a plain window without shadows (this applies only to multimonitor environments) * bug in opening CMYK Photoshop files with QuickTime fixed * other changes and bug fixes
Charles E. Bracker

Re: [Ann] GraphicConverter 4.5.2b4 released

Post by Charles E. Bracker »

Attachments : Re: [graphicconverterforum] [Ann] GraphicConverter 4.5.2b4 released Congratulations Herr Lemke!! You have made an important contribution to many people around the world.  You never meet most of these people, buy let me mention that your reputation over here and at the University is very high.  People think and talk of you with respect and reverence.  By issuing the new beta versions today, you have added top an already sterling reputation for a grateful and respectful audience, many of whom wish they had gotten the ideas to produce such software and publications for its users and potential users. I wish you all the best and intend to include your product among the treasured items for m,y computer.  Everybody is in awe of you Because of the perceived notion of the amount of work it required to come out with something of this magnitude. I send you   all my best wishes for these holidays coming up before us, and send you my warmest regards.  The attachment is a token of my sincere appreciation — orc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        hids were my wife’s hobby, but she died a year ago and left them for me.  I could not bear to give them away, so now I am a very committed orchid lover Cheers! Dr. Charles E. Bracker,  Ph.D. G. B. Cummins Distinguished Professor     (Currently on Disability Leave) Purdue University Home Address:  308 Park Lane            West Lafayette,  IN  47906-2737 Home Phone:  (765) 743-3537 Private Fax:  (765)  746-2241 E-Mail:  bracker@purdue.edu €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€     On 12/24/02 4:47 AM, "thorstenlemke <lemkesoft@aol.com>" <lemkesoft@aol.com> wrote: Hello, I released new beta versions today. The url is: http://www.lemkesoft.com/beta.html I wish you and your family a merry christmas and a happy new year. Regards   Thorsten Lemke Changes 4.5.2b4 * SVG export added * TIF options are now accessable by AppleScript * EPS line endings are now defineable * catalog thumbnail size may now be defined much larger * undo works now from AppleScript * crash during mode change with visible overview fixed * Canon drivers support improved (progress bar is now visible) * nef support improved * internal changes Changes 4.5.2b3 * new MacOS X Canon drivers should now work * extraction of comments added to convert * new image from clipboard will no longer crash on MacOS X if the image uses QuickTime compression * xpm import will now use an unused color for the NONE color * bug in slice saving fixed * text will now be embedded into the graphic before saving Changes 4.5.2b2 * windows ico export can now export ico's with millions of colors * xpm import supports now all named colors * html export writes now lowercase attributes; so a change to xhtml is much simpler * icc profile message improved * sRGB ignore option added to JPEG export (to avoid problems with mail on MacOS 10.2.x) * crash after saving very large BMPs fixed * CRW import improved * slideshow will now display on the device selected in the preferences (multi- monitor setups only) * animated gifs with negative frame rects will be corrected upon import * copy to option will now display the normal rename dialog for double files * other internal changes Changes 4.5.2b1 * support for downloading images from digital cameras added (MacOS X only) * applescript command trim has now a tolerance parameter * edit comment in browser supports now gif comments, too * temporary sRGB profile will now be deleted after quitting the program * slideshow with find enhanced (speed) * long filenames will now be displayed correctly in the slideshow * rename in convert supports now the removing of a part of the filename Changes 4.5.2b0 * option added to rotate images depending on the EXIF orientation tag   (browser) * replace dialog shows now the pixel count (browser, slideshow) * support for newer SFW files added * fep import added * disable of antialias text works now on 10.2.x, too * slideshow effect time is now editable * scaling algorithm variant added * bug in long file name support with multipage formats fixed in convert * option to calculate the occupied area (of a color) in an image added * display of image count in the slideshow can now be disabled * import of jpx files (a JPEG variant added) * bug in saving grayscale images as JP2 fixed * slideshow uses now a plain window without shadows (this applies only to multimonitor environments) * bug in opening CMYK Photoshop files with QuickTime fixed * other changes and bug fixes ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption! http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA ... /EGnolB/TM ---------------------------------------------------------------------~-> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Charles E. Bracker

Re: [Ann] GraphicConverter 4.5.2b4 released

Post by Charles E. Bracker »

Re: [graphicconverterforum] [Ann] GraphicConverter 4.5.2b4 released On 12/24/02 8:37 AM, "Charles E. Bracker" <bracker@purdue.edu> wrote: Congratulations Herr Lemke!! You have made an important contribution to many people around the world.  You never meet most of these people, buy let me mention that your reputation over here and at the University is very high.  People think and talk of you with respect and reverence.  By issuing the new beta versions today, you have added top an already sterling reputation for a grateful and respectful audience, many of whom wish they had gotten the ideas to produce such software and publications for its users and potential users. I wish you all the best and intend to include your product among the treasured items for m,y computer.  Everybody is in awe of you Because of the perceived notion of the amount of work it required to come out with something of this magnitude. I send you   all my best wishes for these holidays coming up before us, and send you my warmest regards.  The attachment is a token of my sincere appreciation — orc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        hids were my wife’s hobby, but she died a year ago and left them for me.  I could not bear to give them away, so now I am a very committed orchid lover Cheers! Dr. Charles E. Bracker,  Ph.D. G. B. Cummins Distinguished Professor     (Currently on Disability Leave) Purdue University Home Address:  308 Park Lane             West Lafayette,  IN  47906-2737 Home Phone:  (765) 743-3537 Private Fax:  (765)  746-2241 E-Mail:  bracker@purdue.edu €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€     On 12/24/02 4:47 AM, "thorstenlemke <lemkesoft@aol.com>" <lemkesoft@aol.com> wrote: Hello, I released new beta versions today. The url is: http://www.lemkesoft.com/beta.html I wish you and your family a merry christmas and a happy new year. Regards   Thorsten Lemke Changes 4.5.2b4 * SVG export added * TIF options are now accessable by AppleScript * EPS line endings are now defineable * catalog thumbnail size may now be defined much larger * undo works now from AppleScript * crash during mode change with visible overview fixed * Canon drivers support improved (progress bar is now visible) * nef support improved * internal changes Changes 4.5.2b3 * new MacOS X Canon drivers should now work * extraction of comments added to convert * new image from clipboard will no longer crash on MacOS X if the image uses QuickTime compression * xpm import will now use an unused color for the NONE color * bug in slice saving fixed * text will now be embedded into the graphic before saving Changes 4.5.2b2 * windows ico export can now export ico's with millions of colors * xpm import supports now all named colors * html export writes now lowercase attributes; so a change to xhtml is much simpler * icc profile message improved * sRGB ignore option added to JPEG export (to avoid problems with mail on MacOS 10.2.x) * crash after saving very large BMPs fixed * CRW import improved * slideshow will now display on the device selected in the preferences (multi- monitor setups only) * animated gifs with negative frame rects will be corrected upon import * copy to option will now display the normal rename dialog for double files * other internal changes Changes 4.5.2b1 * support for downloading images from digital cameras added (MacOS X only) * applescript command trim has now a tolerance parameter * edit comment in browser supports now gif comments, too * temporary sRGB profile will now be deleted after quitting the program * slideshow with find enhanced (speed) * long filenames will now be displayed correctly in the slideshow * rename in convert supports now the removing of a part of the filename Changes 4.5.2b0 * option added to rotate images depending on the EXIF orientation tag   (browser) * replace dialog shows now the pixel count (browser, slideshow) * support for newer SFW files added * fep import added * disable of antialias text works now on 10.2.x, too * slideshow effect time is now editable * scaling algorithm variant added * bug in long file name support with multipage formats fixed in convert * option to calculate the occupied area (of a color) in an image added * display of image count in the slideshow can now be disabled * import of jpx files (a JPEG variant added) * bug in saving grayscale images as JP2 fixed * slideshow uses now a plain window without shadows (this applies only to multimonitor environments) * bug in opening CMYK Photoshop files with QuickTime fixed * other changes and bug fixes ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption! http://us.click.yahoo.com/CBxunD/vN2EAA ... /EGnolB/TM ---------------------------------------------------------------------~-> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor    ADVERTISEMENT To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .