Registration?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
BW

Registration?

Post by BW »

Hi, I just purchased a new Apple PB and included w/ the software bundle is your great software but it's version 4.4.4 and it say's it's licensed to Apple Bundle. Can I upgrade this software to newer versions w/out buying another license? I know that later versions were available before I received this computer and software bundle on 12/02/2002 Thank you and Happy Holidays!!! Ben
Rick Keilson

Re: Registration?

Post by Rick Keilson »

> Hi, > I just purchased a new Apple PB and included w/ the software bundle is your > great software but it's version 4.4.4 and it say's it's licensed to Apple > Bundle. Can I upgrade this software to newer versions w/out buying another > license? I know that later versions were available before I received this > computer and software bundle on 12/02/2002 > Thank you and Happy Holidays!!! > Ben > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > I purchased the upgrade, but I am in the same situation as you. If you hear that there is a free upgrade, I would appreciate hearing about it. Thanks, Rick "Pediatric Dentistry is my thing" Keilson
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 29.12.2002 7:06 Uhr schrieb "Rick Keilson" unter <pedodds@macnexus.org>: > I purchased the upgrade, but I am in the same situation as you. If you hear > that there is a free upgrade, I would appreciate hearing about it. > > Thanks, > > Rick "Pediatric Dentistry is my thing" Keilson Hello, Apple and other companies pay for OEM/bundle versions only a very very small amount. So, you have normally only a valid license for the bundled version. The free upgrade is only for normal full licenses. Thorsten
Rick Keilson

Post by Rick Keilson »

> Am 29.12.2002 7:06 Uhr schrieb "Rick Keilson" unter <pedodds@macnexus.org>: > >> I purchased the upgrade, but I am in the same situation as you. If you hear >> that there is a free upgrade, I would appreciate hearing about it. >> >> Thanks, >> >> Rick "Pediatric Dentistry is my thing" Keilson > Hello, > > Apple and other companies pay for OEM/bundle versions only a very very small > amount. So, you have normally only a valid license for the bundled version. > The free upgrade is only for normal full licenses. > > Thorsten > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > Thank you for the information.