Tiff's Are Fragmented When "Save As"

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
jpkoeppel

Tiff's Are Fragmented When "Save As"

Post by jpkoeppel »

Greetings: I am using GC 4.54 on a Titanium Powerbook G4 running OS 10.2.3 1GHz processor. GC has this quirky habit of quitting on me at odd times. The main problem is this: Whenever I try to "Save As" as .tiff file, GC saves it as fifty fragments all over the folder I've chosen. One would have to put the file together with glue and tape to make it a whole photograph. I wonder if I have an incorrect setting? Thanks.......John
thorstenlemke

Re: Tiff's Are Fragmented When "Save As"

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 13.02.2003 0:32 Uhr schrieb "jpkoeppel <johnkoeppelmd@netscape.net>" unter <johnkoeppelmd@netscape.net>: > Greetings: > > I am using GC 4.54 on a Titanium Powerbook G4 running OS 10.2.3 1GHz > processor. GC has this quirky habit of quitting on me at odd times. > The main problem is this: Whenever I try to "Save As" as .tiff file, > GC saves it as fifty fragments all over the folder I've chosen. One > would have to put the file together with glue and tape to make it a > whole photograph. > > I wonder if I have an incorrect setting? > > Thanks.......John Hello, this happens if you check split in the save as dialog. Thorsten Lemke
Dr. John P. Koeppel

Post by Dr. John P. Koeppel »

Dear Thorsten, Thank you for you awsome software. I don't recall that "split" was ever selected. I also paid for an upgrade to 4.5.4. Is there a place to insert the new password? The software seems quite happily registered with the old password. Thanks much.........John Koeppel lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote: Am 13.02.2003 0:32 Uhr schrieb "jpkoeppel <johnkoeppelmd@netscape.net>" unter <johnkoeppelmd@netscape.net>: > Greetings: > > I am using GC 4.54 on a Titanium Powerbook G4 running OS 10.2.3 1GHz > processor. GC has this quirky habit of quitting on me at odd times. > The main problem is this: Whenever I try to "Save As" as .tiff file, > GC saves it as fifty fragments all over the folder I've chosen. One > would have to put the file together with glue and tape to make it a > whole photograph. > > I wonder if I have an incorrect setting? > > Thanks.......John Hello, this happens if you check split in the save as dialog. Thorsten Lemke To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. -- Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Re: [graphicconverterforum] Tiff's Are Fragmented When "Save As" Am 13.02.2003 19:09 Uhr schrieb "Dr. John P. Koeppel" unter <johnkoeppelmd@netscape.net>: Dear Thorsten, Thank you for you awsome software. I don't recall that "split" was ever selected. I also paid for an upgrade to 4.5.4. Is there a place to insert the new password? The software seems quite happily registered with the old password. Thanks much.........John Koeppel Hello, it requests the new serial normally after the first startup. Regards Thorsten Lemke
Dr. John P. Koeppel

Post by Dr. John P. Koeppel »

Thorsten, It no longer requests the upgrade password. Is there a way I can install it without removing the program and reinstalling it? Or must I remove GC 5.45 and reinstall it to put in the upgrade password. You have made such a wonderful software title. You should get the extra money for the upgrade. -John Koeppel lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote: Re: [graphicconverterforum] Tiff's Are Fragmented When "Save As" Am 13.02.2003 19:09 Uhr schrieb "Dr. John P. Koeppel" unter <johnkoeppelmd@netscape.net>: Dear Thorsten, Thank you for you awsome software. I don't recall that "split" was ever selected. I also paid for an upgrade to 4.5.4. Is there a place to insert the new password? The software seems quite happily registered with the old password. Thanks much.........John Koeppel Hello, it requests the new serial normally after the first startup. Regards Thorsten Lemke To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. -- Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Re: [graphicconverterforum] Tiff's Are Fragmented When "Save As" Am 14.02.2003 20:50 Uhr schrieb "Dr. John P. Koeppel" unter <johnkoeppelmd@netscape.net>: It no longer requests the upgrade password. Is there a way I can install it without removing the program and reinstalling it? Or must I remove GC 5.45 and reinstall it to put in the upgrade password. You have made such a wonderful software title. You should get the extra money for the upgrade. -John Koeppel Hello, what happens if you delete the preferences file? Regards Thorsten Lemke