Redundant messages from group

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Randall C. Wilson

Redundant messages from group

Post by Randall C. Wilson »

I only subscribed to this group once, but I am gettng duplicate and triplicate mailings. Anyone else having this problem? -- /S/ Randall mailto:rcwilson@mcleodusa.net
keith

Re: Redundant messages from group

Post by keith »

I don't believe I have. Even weirder though, when I post a message to this group, it gets posted but I get a message from msn customer support which starts out "Thank you for your e-mail message to MSN webmaster." Microsoft is a piranha to me so this reply is especially aggravating. keith On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 11:41 AM, Randall C. Wilson wrote: > I only subscribed to this group once, but I am gettng duplicate and > triplicate mailings. Anyone else having this problem? > > -- > /S/ Randall > > mailto:rcwilson@mcleodusa.net > <image.tiff> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ What has happened, though, is that it (US Gov) has been taken over by means of the sleaziest, low-comedy, Keystone Cops-style coup d’etat imaginable. And those now in charge of the federal government are upper-crust C-students who know no history or geography, plus not-so-closeted white supremacists, aka “Christians,” and plus, most frighteningly, psychopathic personalities, or “PPs.” Kurt Vonnegut vs. the !&#*!@ an Interview with Joel Bleifuss 1-27-03 ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
thorstenlemke

Re: Redundant messages from group

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 19.02.2003 22:02 Uhr schrieb "keith" unter <sailorman@cfl.rr.com>: > I don't believe I have. Even weirder though, when I post a message to this > group, it gets posted but I get a message from msn customer support which > starts out "Thank you for your e-mail message to MSN webmaster." Microsoft is > a piranha to me so this reply is especially aggravating. > keith Hello, an msm user subscribed to the group (it seems with a bad address). I removed this member. Thorsten