Re: Digest Number 93

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Brendan McKay

Post by Brendan McKay »

> Am 09.03.2003 14:03 Uhr schrieb "Julian C. Westerhout" unter > <juwester@indiana.edu>: > > > I have the same problem that Brendan does. I can select a folder, and then > > nothing happens. I am also using a Canon Camera -- an S40 in my case. > > does the dialog display the number of images? Not for me. After clicking "choose" there is nothing at all. > Did you maybe check in the prefs import only JPG? No, it is not checked. I tried both checking and not checking and there was no difference. Brendan.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 10.03.2003 14:03 Uhr schrieb "Brendan McKay" unter <bdm@cs.anu.edu.au>: >> Am 09.03.2003 14:03 Uhr schrieb "Julian C. Westerhout" unter >> <juwester@indiana.edu>: >> >>> I have the same problem that Brendan does. I can select a folder, and then >>> nothing happens. I am also using a Canon Camera -- an S40 in my case. >> >> does the dialog display the number of images? > > Not for me. After clicking "choose" there is nothing at all. > >> Did you maybe check in the prefs import only JPG? > > No, it is not checked. I tried both checking and not checking > and there was no difference. > > Brendan. > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > Hello, curious. Which files names are displayed in image capture directly? Thorsten