Beta issue (4.6b2)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
flippa66

Beta issue (4.6b2)

Post by flippa66 »

When in the browser of this beta version, I control click on a folder in the far left pane, and from the contextual menu select to create a new folder. A new folder with the correct name is created, but not withing the folder selected, but rather within a different filder within the folder selected. Also. Can the toolbar be switched off? Can't see an option in the browser prefs that works. Cheers, Phil Windsor
David Vaughn

Re: Beta issue (4.6b2)

Post by David Vaughn »

The same effect on Beta 4.6b3 I get the same sort of jump back 8 folders. Also If you create a catalogue page it uses the last half of 8 folders back to make the catalogue pages. Also what's supposed to happen when you click the Catalogue icon on the tool bar line? DavidVaughn@chartermi.net 1210 W. Oliver St. Owosso, MI 48867 Phone 989-723-2211 > From: "flippa66" <flippa66@yahoo.com.au> > Reply-To: graphicconverterforum@yahoogroups.com > Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:56:40 -0000 > To: graphicconverterforum@yahoogroups.com > Subject: [graphicconverterforum] Beta issue (4.6b2) > > When in the browser of this beta version, I control click on a > folder in the far left pane, and from the contextual menu select to > create a new folder. > > A new folder with the correct name is created, but not withing the > folder selected, but rather within a different filder within the folder > selected. > > > > Also. Can the toolbar be switched off? Can't see an option in > the browser prefs that works. > > Cheers, > > Phil Windsor > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 18.03.2003 17:56 Uhr schrieb "David Vaughn" unter <DavidVaughn@chartermi.net>: > The same effect on Beta 4.6b3 > > I get the same sort of jump back 8 folders. Also If you create a catalogue > page it uses the last half of 8 folders back to make the catalogue pages. This will be fixed in the next beta. > > Also what's supposed to happen when you click the Catalogue icon on the tool > bar line? It will create a html or pict catalog from all selected images. Thorsten
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 18.03.2003 14:56 Uhr schrieb "flippa66" unter <flippa66@yahoo.com.au>: > Also. Can the toolbar be switched off? Can't see an option in > the browser prefs that works. MacOS X: with the click field in the top right of the window other MacOS versions: in the preferences. Thorsten