System Error -5008

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

Re: System Error -5008. But disk is not full.

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 12.04.2003 17:33 Uhr schrieb "chrilleub" unter <d88-cbr@nada.kth.se>: > The files were not on the Ram disk, they were on my system disk. Sorry if I > did not make this clear. I tried copying the files to a disk that had over 6 > gigs free and then drop that folder on GC. Same error. So it is not related to > the disk that the images are on. > I tried fiddling around with the number of image files, and the error message > does not appear if there is only one image in the folder but does appear if > there are 2 or more. (FYI these are 5 K files). > Also the error message does not appear if a browser window is already open. Hello, Can I maybe get the files on a cd for testing? Thorsten
chrilleub

Re: System Error -5008. But disk is not full.

Post by chrilleub »

--- In graphicconverterforum@yahoogroups.com, lemkesoft@t... wrote: > Am 12.04.2003 17:33 Uhr schrieb "chrilleub" unter <d88-cbr@n...>: > > > The files were not on the Ram disk, they were on my system disk. Sorry if I > > did not make this clear. I tried copying the files to a disk that had over 6 > > gigs free and then drop that folder on GC. Same error. So it is not related to > > the disk that the images are on. > > I tried fiddling around with the number of image files, and the error message > > does not appear if there is only one image in the folder but does appear if > > there are 2 or more. (FYI these are 5 K files). > > Also the error message does not appear if a browser window is already open. > Hello, > > Can I maybe get the files on a cd for testing? > > Thorsten > Can I maybe get the files on a cd for testing? > > Thorsten It's not just a certain set of files. It's any folder with more than one image file when no previous browser window is open in GC. So sending you files will not help you in any way. Do you have a debug version of GC that I can run that could possibly pinpoint when this error message occurs (and possibly why)? And BTW I tried running GC under the basic 8.6 system settings with the Colorsync extension activated (see below) and got the same error. So it's probably not an extension conflict. My first try with the basic system resulted in a error message (GC 4.6) that "GC 4.4.1 requires Colorsync 2.0".
pczerny@bluewin.ch

Re: additional functions

Post by pczerny@bluewin.ch »

Re: [graphicconverterforum] Re: additional functions > during working on graphical parts of X-PLANE flight simulator I got the > desperate need for: > >1. changing picture size (to scale): please add to the menu  “PIXEL” additional > to size as ZOLL and CM I will add this to the wish list. ---> VERY GOOD THANK YOU ! > > 2. the possibility of tiling a picture into half, quarter etc parts Did you try split in the save as dialog? NO THIS IS NOT WORKING, I NEED A TILING POSSIBILITY LIKE 256X256 pixel or 128x128 pixel or 512x512 pixel and may be 1024x1024 pixel !!! This is so far I see not existing. regards paul Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.308388 ... web&pos=HM> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
thorstenlemke

Re: additional functions

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 14.04.2003 18:21 Uhr schrieb "pczerny@bluewin.ch" unter <p.czerny@bluewin.ch>: >> 2. the possibility of tiling a picture into half, quarter etc parts > Did you try split in the save as dialog? > > NO THIS IS NOT WORKING, I NEED A TILING POSSIBILITY LIKE 256X256 pixel or > 128x128 pixel or 512x512 pixel and may be 1024x1024 pixel !!! This is so far I > see not existing. > > regards paul Did you look at the split dialog? You can select size in pixel. Thorsten