(no subject)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Marcel Koken

(no subject)

Post by Marcel Koken »

Hello, This is the first time I contact the newsgroup. I am using the last version of graphic converter for Mac OSX to introduce a colour image (.jpg or .pdf) into an existing pdf text file. The image is about 300Ko, and the text file has almost the same size (320Ko). However, when I cut the jpg (or the pdf) image and paste it into the text file....the resulting file becomes enormous 5Mo... What do I wrong...where should I configure graphic converter to avoid this "growing" of my file? Thanks a lot for any relevant answer, Best Wishes, Marcel --
thorstenlemke

Re: (unknown)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 06.05.2003 19:50 Uhr schrieb "Marcel Koken" unter <manekok@jupiter.chu-stlouis.fr>: > Hello, > This is the first time I contact the newsgroup. I am using the last > version of graphic converter for Mac OSX to introduce a colour image > (.jpg or .pdf) into an existing pdf text file. The image is about > 300Ko, and the text file has almost the same size (320Ko). However, > when I cut the jpg (or the pdf) image and paste it into the text > file....the resulting file becomes enormous 5Mo... > What do I wrong...where should I configure graphic converter to avoid > this "growing" of my file? > Thanks a lot for any relevant answer, > Best Wishes, > Marcel I can currently only export bitmaps PDFs. Thorsten
Marcel Koken

Re: (unknown)

Post by Marcel Koken »

Re: [graphicconverterforum] (unknown) Thanks a lot. Will you eventually change this in the future? Thanks again Marcel Am 06.05.2003 19:50 Uhr schrieb "Marcel Koken" unter <manekok@jupiter.chu-stlouis.fr>: > Hello, > This is the first time I contact the newsgroup. I am using the last > version of graphic converter for Mac OSX to introduce a colour image > (.jpg or .pdf) into an existing pdf text file. The image is about > 300Ko, and the text file has almost the same size (320Ko). However, > when I cut the jpg (or the pdf) image and paste it into the text > file....the resulting file becomes enormous 5Mo... > What do I wrong...where should I configure graphic converter to avoid > this "growing" of my file? > Thanks a lot for any relevant answer, > Best Wishes, > Marcel I can currently only export bitmaps PDFs. Thorsten Yahoo! Groups Sponsor To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. -- Dr.M.H.M.KOKEN           Station Biologique de Roscoff, CNRS UMR7127              BP74, 29682 Roscoff Cedex,France                         Tel.  33.2.98292322      Fax. 33.2.98292324       *************************************************************************** <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{ "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein "I consider an experiment to be a success, if I had a lot of fun doing it" E. Newton Harvey "Dans le champ de l'experimentation, le hasard ne favorise que l'esprit prepare"  Louis Pasteur <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{     <%)))))>{{ **************************************************************************