Scan into multipage file -- how?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
conway_twt

Scan into multipage file -- how?

Post by conway_twt »

I've noticed the latest release of GraphicConverter includes the ability to scan into a multi-page document. I've worked with multi-page .tiff files before, so I know what those look like, but I cannot figure out how to scan directly into a multi-page file. HOW do you scan directly into a multipage document? (I have GraphicConverter 4.6.1, carbon and classic, but I'm running exclusively under MacOS 9.x.)
thorstenlemke

Re: Scan into multipage file -- how?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 24.05.2003 5:26 Uhr schrieb "conway_twt" unter <twt@arkansas.net>: > I've noticed the latest release of GraphicConverter includes the > ability to scan into a multi-page document. I've worked with > multi-page .tiff files before, so I know what those look like, but I > cannot figure out how to scan directly into a multi-page file. > > HOW do you scan directly into a multipage document? Currently only with a scanner which has a feeder. Thorsten
James R. Ehrler

Re: Scan into multipage file -- how?

Post by James R. Ehrler »

> Am 24.05.2003 5:26 Uhr schrieb "conway_twt" unter <twt@arkansas.net>: > > > I've noticed the latest release of GraphicConverter includes the > > ability to scan into a multi-page document. I've worked with > > multi-page .tiff files before, so I know what those look like, but I > > cannot figure out how to scan directly into a multi-page file. > > > > HOW do you scan directly into a multipage document? > Currently only with a scanner which has a feeder. > > Thorsten > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > Thorsten, With the Canon scanner, which does not have a feeder, the multipage scan feature works. Maybe if you aren't using a Twain driver then you can also multipage scan.